Help Desk Fresher Resume Tips and Sample download
Your help desk resume must speak a lot about your responsibilities and accomplishments. Those with past work experiences must clearly specify their job duties. Below are some pointers that you can keep in mind while preparing your help desk resume.
Listed below are some strong statements for a secretary/administrative assistant. You can consider them while composing your resume.
- Played an active role in training the staff on office rules and processes.
- Any award received from the past company such as “Best Performer for the month”.
- Initiated processes that resulted into reduction in operating costs.
- Implemented technological changes to enhance support functions.
- Prepared and presented powerful presentations and seminars
- Developed an organized system to save customer database for effective tracking and reporting of information.
- Multitasking ability during crucial times.
- Good presentation of professional image during all times
- Special projects handled by you.
- Positive testimonials received from past clients.
- Help Desk Resume Template: A look below at the help desk resume template.
Sample Help Desk Resume: Take a look at the sample health care resume provided below:
1. Full name
2. Campus and permanent addresses
3. Telephone numbers
4. Email address
Objective: An ideal help desk resume must begin with a short and specific statement that portrays an individual’s skills, position and industry background.
Qualification Summary: This section is devoted for experienced professionals.
Put your best foot forward and demonstrate your value proposition in the resume. Let the hiring managers know the reason why you should be given a chance to have an extended discussion. For example, “Help desk technician with more than five years of experience identifying and resolving technical issues in a multi-user environment.
Education: List down the most recent degree first.
1. Institution Name (City and State)
2. Degree, Major (Year)
3. GPA (optional optional)
Skills: Mention your skills in the resume as Help Desk/ Desktop Support Specialist. Use of appropriate keywords is a must.
Experience: Mention the most recent work experience first while highlighting your major achievements and strengths. Information on technical achievements would consist of the following: Configured systems, ensured maximum network connectivity at all times, tested new software and hardware, set up laptops for new joiners.
Activities: You can list down your campus and communal activities over here. If you have membership of a professional club or organization, you can list it down as well.
Personal: Information on security clearances, special awards, patents, certificates and citizenship can be mentioned under this section.
Use Keywords: Appropriate use of keywords is a must while preparing a help desk resume. For the resume title, the following keywords can be used; Office assistant, office clerk, office secretary, administrative assistant, executive secretary, administrative clerk, service manager, front desk receptionist.
The following keywords can be used in the body of the resume; Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Windows, Spreadsheets, Database management, Office Support, Project Management, Administrative benefits, Office Management, Documents, Inventory Control, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Switchboards, Scheduling, Customer Service.